16141 192422391301 588341301 3560552 971096 n 150x150 Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana 16141 192422336301 588341301 3560544 912283 n 150x150 Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana hawksbill turtle 300x213 Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana 6252 100395621301 588341301 2578577 447601 n 150x150 Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana

saona12 150x150 Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana dscn0216 150x150 Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana saona8 150x150 Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana saona62 150x150 Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana

Explore all the amazing natural treasures that Saona Island has to offer, the largest island in Dominican waters. This is a beautiful destination that is enjoyed by millions of tourists year round. Most of the visitors are only shown a very small portion of the island, however, our sustainable nature tour takes you off the beaten path to discover virgin beaches, mangrove forests, coastal lagoons, enjoy an amazing lunch at the sleepy fishing village of Mano Juan, visit a local turtle conservation center, take a dip in an amazing sand bar in the middle of the ocean and more.

(Approximately 1.5 hours travel time)

FULL DAY NATURE TOUR (Approximately 10 hour tour)

Nature Tour Includes:

saona map 300x189 Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana-Experienced, English speaking nature guides

-Transportation in comfortable private vehicle

-Boat tour to and around Saona Island

-Visit to beautiful mangroves surrounding the park

-Visit to Marine Turtle Sanctuary on the island

-Visit and freetime at local fishing village at Manojuan

-Visit to numerous beautiful virgin beaches

-Visit to Flamingo Saltwater Lagoon

-Visit to Palmillas “natural pool” (opportunity to bathe in the middle of the ocean on an amazing sand bar)

-Delicious fresh seafood lunch prepared by the locals of Mano Juan

-Refreshments and snacks: Water, Soda, Juice, Cookies

Private tour pricing:

*Kids age 7 and under travel free.  (2 adult minimum)

2 person private tour: USD $330 per person

3  person private tour: USD $230 per person

4  person private tour: USD $195 per person

5 person private tour: USD $175 per person

6 person private tour: USD $155 per person

7  person private tour: USD $135 per person

8 person private tour: USD $120 per person

9 or more person private tour: Contact us

*Tour begins at 8:30 AM

*People of all ages can participate, difficulty level of 1 (easy)

COMPANY POLICIES

Reserving this tour

PLEASE VERIFY TOUR AVAILABILITY BY CONTACTING US FIRST. PROCEED TO PAY 25% OF THE TOTAL BALANCE ONLINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE REMAINING 75% CAN BE PAID IN CASH THE DAY OF THE TOUR (USD, EUR, OR DOP).

Group Size

pixel Saona Island Private Tour from Punta Cana

 

Other Tours from Punta CanaContact us