Our private Rincon Beach tour from Boca Chica takes you to one of the most beautiful virgin beaches in the world and our favorite in the whole country. Rincon Beach, a large stretch of virgin beach located in a scenic bay on the peninsula of Samaná, has been named one of the top ten most beautiful beaches in the world by several international travel publications including Conde Nast Traveler. This large bay of calm and beautiful turquoise waters has a backdrop tropical rain forest mountains which make it seem straight out of a postcard. Our tour takes you to explore all of its wonders, from its coastal caves and mangrove forests, to its panoramic mountain top views and dip in the cool waters of the Caño Frio River, but we give you plenty of free time to enjoy this authentic Caribbean gem and have a very relaxing day in paradise. Finally, no trip to Rincon would be complete without an unforgettable meal at one of the local fried fish stands, the main source of income for the few locals that choose to live in the nearby communities.

Rincon Beach Rincon Beach Rincon Beach Rincon Beach

Rincon Beach Rincon Beach Rincon Beach Rincon Beach

Rincon Beach Playa Rincon Rincon Beach Playa Rincon

(Approximately 3.5 hours travel time)

FULL DAY NATURE TOUR (Approximately 12 hour tour)

Nature Tour Includes:

– Experienced, English speaking nature guides

– Transportation in comfortable private vehicle

– Free time at Rincon Beach (One of the top ten beaches in the world)

– Visit and free time for swimming at the Caño Frio River

– Delicious Dominican style lunch prepared by locals at small beach restaurant

– Refreshments and snacks: Water, Juice, Cookies

Private Tour Pricing:

*Kids age 7 and under travel free.  (2 adult minimum)

2 person private SUV tour: USD $199 per person

3 person private SUV tour: USD $175 per person

4 person private SUV tour: USD $140 per person

5 person private SUV tour: USD $130 per person

6 person private tour: USD $120 per person

7 person private tour: USD $110 per person

8 person private tour: USD $99 per person

9 or more person private tour: Contact us

*Tour begins at 7:30 AM

*People of all ages can participate, difficulty level of 1 (easy)

COMPANY POLICIES

Reserving this tour

PLEASE VERIFY TOUR AVAILABILITY BY CONTACTING US FIRST. THEN PROCEED TO PAY 25% OF THE TOTAL BALANCE ONLINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO SECURE AVAILABILITY. THE REMAINING 75% IS PAID EITHER AT THE START OF THE TOUR IN CASH (USD, EUR, OR DOP), OR IF YOU PREFER, YOU CAN  PAY THE FULL BALANCE ONLINE AT TIME OF BOOKING. (Simply let us know and we will send you a custom Pay Pal invoice via e-mail)

Group Size

 

Back to Boca Chica Tours – Contact us