Our private El Limon Waterfalls tour from Santo Domingo takes you to what  many consider the most beautiful waterfall in the Dominican Republic and even the whole Caribbean. Standing at 131 feet tall, once you are in it’s presence, it’ll take your breath away.   This excursion begins with a light horseback ride at the edges of the Limon river, through “La Ruta del Café” nature trail.  During the ride you will see various gorgeous waterfalls and the tropical rain forest vegetation which surrounds this beautiful path. Along the way we stop at a smaller, more intimate waterfall, not frequented by other tourists and where you can swim and enjoy the water away from the crowds. Once you reach the legendary El Limon Waterfall, you can go for another swim, or just and enjoy the magnificent scenery for a while. Finally, we head back on our horses to a small family run restaurant for a delicious typical Dominican lunch before heading back.

(Approximately 3 hours travel time)

FULL DAY NATURE TOUR (Approximately 10 hour tour)

Nature Tour Includes:

-Experienced, English speaking nature guides

-Transportation in comfortable private vehicle

-Park entrance fee

-Horse rental for ride through the rain forest (optional, you may also hike to the falls)

-Free time at Waterfall

-Delicious Dominican style lunch

-Refreshments and snacks:  Water, Juice, Cookies

Private Tour Pricing from Santo Domingo:

*Kids age 10 and under travel free.  (2 adult minimum)

2 person private tour: USD $190 per person

3 person private tour: USD $130 per person

4 person private tour: USD $120 per person

5 person private tour: USD $115 per person

6 person private tour: USD $115 per person

7 person private tour: USD $110 per person

8 person private tour: USD $105 per person

9 or more person private tour: Contact us

*Tour begins at 7:30 AM

*People of all ages can participate, difficulty level of 1 (easy)

COMPANY POLICIES

Reserving this tour

PLEASE VERIFY TOUR AVAILABILITY BY CONTACTING US FIRST. THEN PROCEED TO PAY 25% OF THE TOTAL BALANCE ONLINE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO SECURE AVAILABILITY. THE REMAINING 75% IS AID EITHER AT THE START OF THE TOUR IN CASH (USD, EUR, OR DOP), OR IF YOU PREFER, YOU CAN  PAY THE FULL BALANCE ONLINE AT TIME OF BOOKING. (Simply let us know and we will send you a custom Pay Pal invoice via e-mail)

Group Size

 

Back to WaterfallsAll Private toursContact us