Private Nature Tours: Please verify tour availability by contacting us first. Then proceed to pay 25% of the total balance by using the Pay Pal button found at the bottom of each tour page on our site as soon as possible in order to secure availability. The remaining 75% is paid in cash at the start of the tour (USD, EUR, or DOP), or if you prefer, you can pay the full balance online all at once at time of booking for a small additional fee of 3% to cover Pay Pal fees and international banking fees.(Simply let us know and we will send you a custom Pay Pal invoice via e-mail).

Group Tours: Reservations for our group tours are made by paying the total balance due via Pay Pal at time of booking. Simply send us an e-mail requesting and invoice and we will send it over.

Company Policies

For reservations, please contact us directly:

E-mail info@exploraecotour.com (Best way to contact us)

Offices +1-809-567-1852 ; Gustavo Mejia Ricart No.43  Suite 209, Naco, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Open 9 AM – 6PM US AST,  Monday through Friday, Saturdays 9 AM – 1 PM)